This guidebook is thorough. It aims to give you a crash course in DEI management, accompanied by a generous dose of sarcasm and wit so you can keep awake while you read –worth every second of your time!
The secrets unravelled in this book are tried and tested. Don't believe me? Share this link with your HR Manager, and ask her again after an hour. You'll be speaking with two completely different people. You can bank on that!
You’ve lived long enough to realise the uncertainty of it all. Everything is transient. So why not make every moment the best it can be for someone other than yourself. Don't be selfish. The more you think like this, the more DEI will be a breeze for you.
Prove me wrong. But the ideal workplace is a melting pot of cultures, and will without an iota of doubt embrace equality of opportunity for all; encouraging all voices to be heard. That is the future!
This guide will show you a systematic approach to doing this, with clear distinctions between what is, and what isn't.
This book is for you if you're serious about:
- debunking some limiting corporate myths.
- shirking your exercise in performative diversity.
- demonstrating an unwavering dedication to crafting policies that:
- espouse fairness, dismantle barriers, and foster an environment of inclusion.
What this book is not:
- a magical solution to all your company's problems.
- about checkboxes and meeting quotas. Trust me, it's not.
- about how to organise diversity training sessions that everyone dreads attending.
- Can I share this with anyone else? No. This product has a private license, and is intended for individual use only. If you wish to share with someone, please direct them to this page.
- Can I get a refund? There is a no-refund policy on this since it's a digital product that you cannot actually return. We apologise ahead for this. If you've any questions or doubts, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
- Can I be your affiliate? Sure thing! You can sign up as an affiliate here.
- Can I ask you questions? Of course! The writer is always open to chat and respond to DM's on any of his socials. He's best available via Twitter / LinkedIn / Website
Join our Newsletter to access Exclusive content, Discounts and Freebies.
You'll receive emails that will guide you to reaching the sales goal you want, as well as early-bird community discounts to our numerous Toolkits and Reports.
Become a member of our Telegram Community with insider access to the Author and a growing network of professionals building products that convert. Don't be left out. Access is free for all buyers.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging go beyond wearing your traditional/native outfits to work on a Tuesday afternoon, where HR and her pesky interns hand out cupcakes, and free lunches at an over-tinselled office event. Nope! – could have fooled us 5 years ago, but this is 2023 and we're all "woke" now. Get this guide and learn the new ropess.